1. If Green Eye Tactical, LLC cancels a scheduled course, full tuition is refundable or can be applied toward another course.
2. Cancellation 60 days or closer prior to the first day of training, tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE.
3. Failure to appear and drop from training, tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE.
4. Attending or completing a course, tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE.
1. Merchandise returned after 30 days from the date of purchase is NON-REFUNDABLE.
2. Merchandise returned within 30 days from the date of purchase in resalable condition (unopened/ unused) is refundable minus shipping and handling as well as a 10% re-stocking fee.
3. Merchandise returned not in resalable condition as determined by Green Eye Tactical (opened/ used, installed, notable signs of wear and tear, damaged, etc.) is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Some items CAN NOT be returned if they are opened. These include any merchandise that has been worn, used, damaged or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking or processing fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also DO NOT refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your clothing item is in new/ unused condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
2. Mail your returned item to:
Green Eye Tactical, LLC
5813 Vineyard Ln
McKinney, Texas 75070
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.